Panerai Luminor 1950 Marina Automatic 3-Days 42mm Stainless Steel - PAM1392
Purchased new from Panerai dealer in December 2016 per the included serialized Panerai Warranty Certificate and PAMguard Digital Registration.
This watch just returned from a full factory service and with the included Panerai Service Receipt, this watch is covered under Panerai Service Warranty for an additional 2-years.
This watch is currently available in the Panerai catalog wtih a retail MSRP list price of $8,400--now available at substantial $aving$ in virtually unworn condition.
100% Complete with everything as purchased new direct from Panerai dealer including:
- Original Panerai (triple) box set with Serialized stickers on outside of cardboard box
- Original Panerai Warranty Certificate (Serialized and filled in with original DOP and name of AD), Serialized Sticker, Panerai Service Receipt
- Original Panerai Instruction/Warranty & Service Booklet, Bezel Protector, original Strap Changing Tool
- Everything as pictured and as purchased new from dealer
Original Panerai Black alligator strap with white contrast stitching is in lightly and carefully worn condition with original Panerai tang-style buckle.
Our team of professional watchmakers have carefully inspected this watch and confirmed that it is keeping 'spot-on' and accurate time well within manufacturer's specifications. We guarantee this watch for 1 year from date of purchase.
Total Transparency is our #1 Brand Value. We guarantee:
- This Watch is in our hands and available for immediate overnight delivery. This is the watch you will receive; We ONLY have 1 and this is it! When its gone, its gone for good!
- All pictures are of actual watch and contents taken date of auction posting. We never use stock photos for our watch listings. What You See Is (EXACTLY) What You Will Receive.
- Call OJ by 4pm TODAY and have this watch on your wrist in time for lunch TOMORROW (no exaggeration, no BS, try us!)
We are open to taking trades for this watch; Please contact us and send of us pictures of any watches you might want to trade towards this watch.