Omega Speedmaster '57 Tribute w Patina Hour Markers and Broad Arrow Hands - 41.5mm Stainless Steel w Black Dial 3184.108.40.206.01.002 / O33112425101002
This is a currently available model in the online Omega catalog and has a current retail MSRP of $8,900. Now available as new and 100% complete at substantial discount to retail!
Purchased new from Omega dealer in Feb 2020 per included Omega Serialized Warranty Card as well as -Original Purchase Receipt- from the Omega Boutique in Boca Raton, Florida. This watch is warrantied from Omega for 5-years from date of purchase on Omega Warranty Card.
Pre-Owned; Lightly and Carefully worn with only the slightest visible signs of careful and occasional wear a handful of times (if that). No scratches anywhere on the sapphire crystals (front or back) and no significant scratches on bezel, sides of case or case back. This watch looks like it was worn out to dinner a few times and around the house. Bracelet shows the slightest signs of careful wear. The original Serialized case back sticker is still on case back. All pictures are of the actual watch and contents. What you See Is EXACTLY What you will receive.
100% Complete with everything as purchased new direct from dealer including:
- Original Omega oversized deluxe Cherry Wood Double Box Set
- Omega Serialized Warranty Card (Filled in with original DOP Feb 2020), Omega Serialized Pictogram Card
- Omega Instruction Booklet and Omega leather wallet/documents holder
- Everything as purchased new from dealer and as pictured
Our team of professional watchmakers have carefully inspected this watch and confirmed that it is keeping 'spot-on' and accurate time well within manufacturer's specifications. We guarantee this watch for 1 year from date of purchase. Total Transparency is our #1 Brand Value.
- This Watch is in our hands and available for immediate overnight delivery. This is the watch you will receive; We ONLY have 1 and this is it! When its gone, its gone for good!
- All pictures are of actual watch and contents taken date of auction posting. We never use stock photos for our watch listings. What You See Is (EXACTLY) What You Will Receive.
- Pay for this watch by 4pm EST and have this watch on your wrist in time for lunch tomorrow (no exaggeration, no BS, try us!)
We are open to taking trades for this watch; Please contact us and send of us pictures of any watches you might want to trade towards this watch.