This is an original Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167 in Stainless Steel purchased in August 2009 per included Original Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin. Certificate is dated, serialized, and fully filled in with original purchaser and Patek Boutique name.
Pre-owned; In lightly and carefully worn condition. This watch was owned by a collector with a very large number of watches and was worn sporatically in rotation maybe a few times out to dinner and around the house. Our client traded this in and upgraded (imagine that!) so this rare 5167 is looking for a new home!
Time Capsule Complete Example - 100% Complete with everything as purchased brand new direct from dealer including:
- Original Patek Philippe oversized double boxset with Burlwood Chest style inner box and cloth protective sleeve
- Original Patek Philippe Certificate of Origin, (filled in with Ref/Serial Numbers, Name of dealer, Name of original purchaser, and a date of purchase of August 2009)
- Original Patek Philippe Instruction Booklet, service booklet, registration booklet, miscellaneous booklets, etc--everything as purchased brand new direct from dealer and as pictured
Original Patek Philippe Rubber Strap is uncut and will fit up to an 8" wrist size. Strap is paired to an original PP stainless steel double deployant clasp with the PP cross logo showing when closed.
Our team of professional watchmakers have carefully inspected this watch and confirmed that it is keeping 'spot-on' and accurate time well within manufacturer's specifications. We guarantee this watch for 1 year from date of purchase.
Total Transparency is our #1 Brand Value. We guarantee:
- This Watch is in our hands and available for immediate overnight delivery. This is the watch you will receive; We ONLY have 1 and this is it! When its gone, its gone for good!
- All pictures are of actual watch and contents taken date of auction posting. We never use stock photos for our watch listings. What You See Is (EXACTLY) What You Will Receive.
- Call OJ by 4pm TODAY and have this watch on your wrist in time for lunch TOMORROW (no exaggeration, no BS, try us!)
We are open to taking trades for this watch; Please contact us and send of us pictures of any watches you might want to trade towards this watch.