Patek Philippe Annual Calendar 39mm 18k White Gold White Dial - Ref 5146G-001 (aka 5146g)
100% Complete with everything as purchased new and in super pristine minty ++ Condition!
Ref 5146 model was recently discontinued by Patek in 2021 and last known published retail was $47,300 or so!
This is an original 1-owner watch. We just took this watch in trade from its original owner and it looks like this watch was rarely if ever worn. The 18k white gold case is in pristine, original and unpolished condition and looks like it was only worn on special occassions. Original Patek Philippe Bordeaux/Brown alligator strap shows only slightest visible signs of careful and occassional wear and is fitted to original Patek 18k white gold folding buckle with Calatrava flower logo on buckle.
Condition: Pre-Owned in lightly and carefully worn condition. Purchased new by our client direct from authorized Patek Philippe dealer in Aug 2006. Patek Certificate of Origin is serialized and shows name of authorized dealer, original Buyer details and original date of purchase.
100% Complete with everything as purchased new direct from dealer including:
- original Patek Philippe cherrywood box set (Please note, leather interior is badly dried up and flaking due to age, this si common for patek boxsets of this early 2000's era)
- original Patek Philippe Certificiate of Origin (serialized and filled in with date of purchase, name of dealer, etc.)
- original Patek Philippe Automatic Movements Instruction Booklet, PP service booklet, PP Archival Ownership Registration Card/booklet, miscellaneous PP booklets, etc
- original Patek Philippe Stylus/Date and Moonphase setting tool (18k wg accents)
- Everything as purchased new from PP dealer and as pictured
Our team of watchmakers have inspected this watch and confirmed that it is keeping 'spot-on' and accurate time well within manufacturers specifications. We warranty the mechanical soundness of this watch for 2 years from date of purchase.
History of Patek 5146 Annual Calendar:
Patek 5146 Annual Calendar was first released in 2005 as replacement for the Patek 5035 annual calendar. 5146 offered a larger and more appreciated 39mm case size compared to the 37mm case size on the 5035. Also the 5035 did not feature a power reserve indicator or a moonphase on the dial which were welcome complications. The one feature on the 5035 not continued on the 5146 was the 24 hour AM/PM indicator and instead the 5146 was outfitted with a day/night moondisc located above the date indicator at 6:00.
- 39mm 18k white gold case with see-through sapphire exhibition caseback to view winding rotor and movement
- automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve; since this is one of the earlier examples of the 5146, its most likely powered by the original Patek Calibre 315 which is an earlier and more basic version of the Calibre 324SC. This is the same base movement that powers the Patek Aquanaut and Nautilus models. Later models would be powered by Calibre 324SC with an enhanced 45 hour power reserve
- white dial with power reserve indicator below 12:00, Day/Night Moonphase disc above date indication at 6:00, day and month sub dials at 9 and 3 respectively. Best of all, the hour and minute hands are lume filled and the hour markers along the outer edge of the dial (next to hour numbers) are also lume filled and glow in the dark!
This Watch is in our hands and available for immediate overnight delivery. This is the watch you will receive; We ONLY have 1 and this is it! When its gone, its gone for good!
All pictures are of actual watch and contents taken date of auction posting. We never use stock photos for our watch listings. What You See Is (EXACTLY) What You Get!