anerai PAM 380 Q Series - 45mm Radiomir Blackseal 'Logo' (Discontinued Model)
So Called 'Radiomir Blackseal Logo' for its prominent (and rare) Pre Vendome OP 'Arrows' logo on dial above 6:00
Panerai PAM380 Blackseal Radiomir 45 is a discontinued Model no longer featured in Panerai Catalog - Made for only a few years and in limited quantities
- Pre-Owned; Purchased September 2014 - Lightly and Carefully worn a handful of times (if that)!
- 45mm Stainless Steel case with screw-down winding crown
- original Panerai Blue and Grey 'Urban Camo' rubber accordion sport strap with original Panerai Pre Vendome oversized tang buckle
- Powered by Panerai Caliber OPII movement (ETA 6497-Base) Manual Winding movement with 56-hour power reserve
Absolute Time Capsule Complete Specimen - 100% complete with everything as purchased new direct from Panerai dealer including:
- original Panerai Triple Box Set (Serialized Movement sticker on outer box)
- original Panerai Warranty Card, Movement Sticker, Chronometer Certificate and Owners Registration Postcard (all serialized and matching to watch)
- original Panerai Radiomir Blackseal Instruction Booklet and Libretto Warranty/Service Booklet
- Original Tourneau Purchase Receipt
This is a Pre-Owned Watch; We took this watch in trade from the original owner. It looks like he wore this watch around the house and out to dinner a few times. Seriously, there are virtually no visible signs of wear anywhere on this watch. The stainless steel case and bezel, case back and sapphire crystal are pristine and without any marks.
This watch has been professionally serviced by our team of watchmakers and is in perfect mechanical condition, keeping 'spot-on time' well within CoSC Chronometer standards. We guarantee the mechanical soundness of this watch for 2 years from date of purchase. What You See Is (EXACTLY) What you Get. Please review our detailed photos - All pictures are of actual watch and contents taken date of auction posting.