Hublot Big bang Chronograph 44 - Ref 301.SH.131.SH (Limited Edition) with an Original MSRP of $14,000 + Tax, available from SecondTime at a substantial discount!
Original owner misplaced the box and papers so just to confirm this watch was 100% authentic and original, when I bought it the first thing I did was have this watch serviced at Hublot in Ft Lauderdale. This full factory service was completed in June 2022 and is evidenced by the included Hublot Factory Service Receipt. The Hublot Service Receipt shows the watches correct reference and serial numbers and that the service was completed at a cost of over $800.
This watch is pre-owned in lightly and carefully worn condition with only slightest visible signs of careful and occassional wear. There are no scratches on either of the sapphire crystals and no significant scratches, dents or dings in the white ceramic bezel or stainless steel case.
This watch Includes:
- Original Hublot Factory Service Travel Case
- Original Hublot Service Receipt (Serialized and dated 06/2022 with concise details of factory service
Watch is mated to an original White Hublot textured rubber waterproof sport strap with matching Original Hublot Fold Over Deployant Clasp.
The standout feature on this watch is the very rare and unique WHITE CERAMIC bezel matched to the black carbon fiber dial with red accents. This exact model was an early release Limiited Edition of the Hublot Big Bang circa 2007 or so according to what Hublot told me when i had the watch serviced. Very few Big Bangs are available with this original white ceramic bezel and black carbon fiber dial, most white bezel models have matching white dial, but not this one.
Our team of professional watchmakers have carefully inspected this watch and confirmed that it is keeping 'spot-on' and accurate time well within manufacturer's specifications. We guarantee this watch for 1 year from date of purchase.
Total Transparency is our #1 Brand Value.
- This Watch is in our hands and available for immediate overnight delivery. This is the watch you will receive; We ONLY have 1 and this is it! When its gone, its gone for good!
- All pictures are of actual watch and contents taken date of auction posting. We never use stock photos for our watch listings. What You See Is (EXACTLY) What You Will Receive.
- Call us by 4pm EST TODAY and have this watch on your wrist in time for lunch tomorrow (no exaggeration, no BS, try us!)
We are open to taking trades for this watch; Please contact us and send of us pictures of any watches you might want to trade towards this watch.