Grand Seiko Heritage Limited Edition w Blue Dial - Ref SBGH281
1500 Piece Special Edition to celebrate 60 year Anniversary (1960-2020)
Pre-Owned; Purchased Brand new from GS Authorized Dealer, Mayors Jewelers in April 2021. Lightly and Carefully worn a handful of times (if that)! (Most any other seller would be calling this watch brand new. We took this watch in trade and prefer to call it pre-owned even though it is virtually indistinguishable from new condition.
100% Complete with everything as purchased new direct from Mayors Jewelers including: original Mayors Receipt, Mayors Extended Warranty Card, Grand Seiko Warranty Certificate (all pieces serialized and matching to watch) along with original GS boxset, booklets--everything as pictured and as-purchased new direct from dealer.
The Grand Seiko SBGH281 pays homage to the famous 44GS from 1967 whose design was the first ever expression of the uniquely Japanese Grand Seiko Style which, ever since, has been its visual signature. It features the high beat Caliber 9S85 which delivers an accuracy of +5 to -3 seconds a day and a 55 hour power reserve. In honor of the 60th anniversary, the Grand Seiko symbol is in gold and the seconds hand is in a vivid red, colors that, together, symbolize a sunrise and all the new energy that a new dawn brings.
- 40mm stainless steel case with thickness of 13.3mm
- see through sapphire exhibiition caseback features Grand Seiko 60th Anniversary (1960-2020) Lion Emblem, watch is individually numbered xxx/1500 pieces on ring around caseback
- GS stainless steel bracelet is full length, complete with all links as purchased new direct from dealer and will fit up to 8 inch+ wrist
We do not use stock photography for any of our watches. WYSIWYG - What You See Is EXACTLY What You Get! All pictures are of actual watch taken date of auction posting!
- This Watch is in our hands and available for immediate overnight delivery. This is the watch you will receive; We ONLY have 1 and this is it! When it's gone, it's gone for good!
- All pictures are of the actual watch and contents taken at the date of auction posting. We never use stock photos for our watch listings. What You See Is (EXACTLY) What You Get!
- We are open to taking trades for this watch; Please contact us and send of us pictures of any watches you might want to trade towards this watch
All pictures are of actual watch in our hands that you will receive--we NEVER use stock photography for our watches. What You See is (EXACTLY) What You Get!!!!