Bell & Ross BellyTanker Chronograph - Ref BR-V2 94
Unworn Condition with B&R Boxset, Booklet and WatchBox Warranty Card (Purchased 2020, rarely if ever worn)
Originating in the forties and fifties, the term «Bellytank» initially referred to the emergency drop tank fitted in the belly of fighter planes. «Bellytanker» is now mainly used for the high-speed race cars manufactured directly from these spare tanks
Special Limited Edition 500 Pieces - This is a current model with Retail MSRP $4,700 -
- 41mm Stainless Steel Case with Stainless Steel Bracelet (bracelet is complete with all links and will fit up to 8 inch wrist)
- Automatic movement with date indication and full function chronograph
- Screw-down winding crown & chronograph pushers
- see through sapphire exhibition case back; laser engraved sapphire crystal 'LIMITED EDITION BELLYTANKER XXX/500'
- Gilt dial has sort of sandy appearance - meant to evoke thoughts of the biting wind and desert sands. Sandy Gilt dial is exclusive to this special edition watch
- Comes with original Bell & Ross Deluxe Presentation Box Set (2-pieces) along with original Bell and Ross Vintage Chronograph instruction booklet and Watchbox Warranty Card.