Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph “Pride of Argentina” - Ref #26365IS.OO.D305CR.01
Special edition - ONLY 100 Pieces made to celebrate Argentina's 200 Year Anniversary (1810-2010) - This one is numbered #021/100
Here is what makes this watch ultra rare and super special
- Special Titanium Case - most 42mm Offshore models come with Stainless steel case, this special edition model features a 42mm Titanium Case
- Blue Mega-Tapisserie (hobnail-textured) dial with ROSE GOLD arabic numbers, matching luminous hour/minute hands
- Special engraved caseback stamped, 'PRIDE OF ARGENTINA 1810-2010 LIMITED EDITION' individually numbered #021/100 and features a relief engraving of the 'Cabildo' building
- Special AP Hornback alligator strap in navy blue with orange stitching and AP folding deployant buckle
- navy Blue (rubber clad) chronograph pushers and winding crown match navy blue dial and strap
Pre-owned in spectacular, well preserved and lightly worn condition.
Lightly and Carefully Worn a handful of times (if that). Only slightest visible signs of careful and occasional wear. All pictures are of actual watch taken date of auction posting. WYSIWYG - What You See Is What You Get. We Never use stock photos for our auctions. Check out our detailed photos of actual item
- Owner misplaced original AP Boxset and Booklets; watch will be delivered in AP Service Case.
- No marks on titanium case or stainless steel bezel, sides of case and case back are near perfect.
- Sapphire crystal is free from surface scratches and in perfect condition.
- Watch is in perfect working condition, chronograph resets perfectly and watch is keeping spot-on perfect time. We warranty this watch for 12 months from date of purchase.
- 42mm Titanium case with stainless steel bezel
- Automatic movement with date and full function chronograph
- original AP Hornback alligator strap with original AP Folding deployant buckle in stainless steel